Find a Tax Expert

Enrolled Agents Are America’s Tax Experts - Find an Enrolled Agent Today!

Enrolled Agents (EAs) are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in tax preparation and have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. If you get a letter from the IRS, or worse, are audited or are the target of a collection action, your EA can speak directly to the IRS on your behalf. Enrolled Agents are trained in a wide variety of common and unusual tax situations. With the tax laws changing yearly, it’s more critical than ever to have a qualified tax specialist on your side when preparing your tax and financial strategy. The Enrolled Agent license is the highest credential the IRS issues. Be confident about your tax return – use an Enrolled Agent. Find a Tax Expert Near You!

Please complete the form below to find a CSEA Member Enrolled Agent. For example, you may locate a particular Enrolled Agent by entering his or her last name in the appropriate search field. Or you can search by city or specialties.